Some friends got tattoos on a whim.
I didn’t want it anymore,
want to wash it off,
But tattoos are not so easy to wash off.
Come and share today.
Some methods and precautions for tattoo cleaning.
If you need this,
might as well take a look.
One.method of removing tattoos.
1. Chemical corrosion method: Generally, superficial skin burns are caused by dilute acidic solution, which causes the pigment to fall off along with the necrotic tissue.
2. Chinese medicine to remove tattoos: The principle of this method of removing tattoos is chemical cauterization. If a small amount is used for locally discolored cells, the target tissue can be charred and carbonized, and the effect is very good, because the amount is not large, and the surrounding good tissues are not damaged. Even if there is a little damage, good tissue can be easily repaired quickly. However, if it is used in large amounts on normal skin, excessive burning will produce depressed scars. If the skin is disturbed and damaged by long-term slow burning, hyperplastic scars will be produced due to excessive and continuous repair.
3. High-frequency electronic hand removal of tattoos: This method uses electric current to generate high-voltage electric sparks, which burns, dehydrates, and carbonizes the skin, causing skin cells to die, scab, and fall off, and take away the color. However, because the epidermis has the function of lateral growth, it is difficult to wash off the dark color. The deep skin of the burn will leave a layer called “semi-carbonized indurated tissue”, which will affect the upward growth of the deep tissue. So be aware that deep tattoo removal will definitely leave scars.
4. Laser cautery: A method of burning carbonized superficial skin tissue with laser to remove pigment.
5. Liquid nitrogen freezing method: Liquid nitrogen freezing method necrosis and fall off the superficial skin tissue, thereby removing the tattoo tissue.
6. Microdermabrasion: Use mechanical methods to abrade the surface of the skin to remove internal pigments. Don’t go too deep in each treatment. If the removal is incomplete, it can be repeated. According to the depth of the skin removal each time, it takes 1-2 weeks to recover each time, and the interval between two treatments is 1-3 months. The disadvantage is that skin pigmentation or shedding may occur after surgery. It removes scars left when the skin is too deep, but it is difficult to completely remove deep pigments.
7. Resection and suture method and skin grafting method: For deep tattoo patterns, consider surgical removal of the entire skin of the affected area. If the wound is narrow, it can be sutured directly. Due to certain tension, obvious scars will be left after the operation; if the wound is difficult to suture, thin skin (slice skin) should be removed from other parts of the body, such as the thigh, for skin grafting. The disadvantage is that the color and texture of the postoperative skin graft area are poor.
8. Laser tattoo removal: The principle is that the laser acts on the affected area to smash the pigment particles into fine particles without causing skin burns, which are gradually discharged from the urinary system through blood circulation. This method does not damage the skin biopsy, does not leave a scar after the operation, and the effect is good.
Two. tattoo cleaning steps.
Laser tattoo removal means that the laser can smoothly enter the damaged area, and the dye is vaporized and crushed during the treatment process, which makes the color of the tattoo lighter. Generally speaking, the effect of shallow tattoo removal is obvious, or even completely eliminated, but most usually require multiple treatments. Lasers of different colors are absorbed by the skin of different colors, the dye particles are decomposed and evaporated by the laser energy, and the blood vessels are closed. Then the body absorbs the dye particles to remove them from the body, and the pigments fade. Because a certain wavelength of laser light is only absorbed by the pigment of the corresponding color. Only diseased cells can absorb specific laser light, and the depth of laser light reaching the skin can be controlled. Adjustable pulse can minimize skin damage. Generally, the skin will return to normal in 7 to 10 days. 1. If you use a laser to wash your tattoo, you should use a laser to wash your tattoo. The tattoo machine was hit by a laser little by little. When washing, it feels hot and tingling. Compared with tattoos, it feels uncomfortable. Laser tattoo removal is divided into cold light and hot light, and cold light is used.
2. If you want to wash the tattoo to almost no color, it is basically impossible to wash it once. After washing once or twice or even two or three times, the color will become lighter. Wait for it to fade before washing.
3. Tattoo removal is very painful because the laser will penetrate the skin. Although it is invisible to the naked eye, the laser has actually worked under the skin.
There. is something to be aware of after the tattoo is cleaned.
1. It is forbidden to eat spicy, pigmented, or irritating food for one to two weeks after each tattoo removal, and to avoid contact with water for the first three days.
2. Keep the skin dry after each tattoo, and do not apply any drugs to avoid skin inflammation. Pay attention to cleanliness. If blisters appear, it is a normal reaction. Don’t grab it.
Third, after the first tattoo removal, the second tattoo removal can only be performed within 75-90 days (the interval depends on each person’s skin tissue condition).
4. Customers who have tattoos should pay attention to self-care, and the skin should not be scratched when it is crusted and itchy.
5. If the blisters cannot be pierced at will after the tattoo is washed, the blisters should be allowed to disappear by themselves or go to a regular medical institution for treatment.
6. If you have any questions, please consult a professional, do not deal with it yourself.